Closedopened 2 years ago by cadey · 0 comments
// gitea.policy allow ( https://tulpa.dev ipfs:// random:// ) disallow ( file:// .* ) brand-outgoing-requests by-handler-id ram-page-limit 128 gas-limit 1048576 execution-limit 5m
- Spec this out
- Use confyg
- Concept of a "default policy"
- Implement in Olin
- Uncleanly terminate program on ACL violation
- Store ACLs in database with handlers
- Update ACLs with update
- Send ACLs with ExecRequest
- Add policy argument to run
- Create/validate policies via the command line, submits to wasmcloud server
- Patch/validate policies via the command line
cadey changed title from
ACLs to Policies 2 years ago
cadey added this to the MVP milestone 2 years ago
cadey added spent time 2 years ago
Reference in new issue
There is no content yet.
Delete Branch '%!s(MISSING)'
Deleting a branch is permanent. It CANNOT be undone. Continue?